Principle of Luminescence
•Glow chemiluminescence, long stability of reagents
•ALP label, stable in acid and alkaline solution
•Throughput: up to 60 tests/hour
•24 hours ready to use
•Time to first result:15 minutes
• Up to5-75 primary tubes
• Continuous loading, STAT available
• Analyzer auto numbered
• LIS connection•Clot detection
Reagent Loading•5-15 reagents on board
•RFID read all info of reagent
•Refrigerated reagent area
•Connection to LIS via COM or network
•Direct operation on LIS system to test Dimensions Weight
•92×63×64cm, 80 kg(Benchtop)
Fully Automated Chemiluminescence immunoassay Analyzer ZECEN CIA 1200
CIA1200 full-automatic chemiluminescence analyzer, a at all times-operated immunoassay instrument, can court exploit taking into consideration put in reagents to form chemiluminescence immunoassay system. This system, applying the analysis principle that combines chemiluminescence and immunoassay technology, can carry out qualitative or quantitative detections of union analytes in human blood serum, plasma or add-on body fluids.
Fully Automated Chemiluminescence immunoassay Analyzer ZECEN CIA 1800
CIA1800 Full-auto Chemiluminescence Analyzer is acontinuously-operated immunoassay instrument. This system, applying theanalysis principle that combines chemiluminescence and immunoassay technology,can carry out qualitative or quantitative detection of multiple analytes inhuman blood serum, plasma or new body fluids. Assay is processing automaticallyand it owns LIS association to meet the clinical requirement.
- Eight channel photometers for the sequential and simultaneous for the reading of micro plates.
- Providing the best level of sensitivity for variable assay conditions, with powerful software are able to perform reading and data procession with relative memorization.
- Ability to read flat, U and V bottom.
- Auto calibration before each reading.
- Programmable variable speed shaking.
- Measurement range: 0.000-3.500A
- Light Source: Halogen
- EMR-500 can work by itself, and can connect to the computer. Can use with Windows XP and Windows 7