- Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing)
- Anchoring bulky dressings
- Width must be customized while taping
Brand 3M® Tegaderm ৳ 850.00
ACOS35W | Acos Disposable Skin Stapler, 35 Wide Staples – ACOS35W
Type span (mm) Height (mm) Wire Diameter Wide 6.4 4.0 0.57 Regular 5.6 3.8 0.57 Brand SunMedix, Korea Country of Origin Korea ৳ 615.00
Comfit Examination Gloves, WRP – Malaysia (Size-L), 100Pcs/Box
Medical examination gloves serve to provide protection from unwanted or potentially dangerous substances for both healthcare professionals and patients. With the increasing needs for compromised protection and demand for high quality gloves, COMFIT® Examination Gloves are your prime choice.
Formulated with the best quality natural rubber latex to meet both local and international standards for medical gloves, COMFIT® Examination Gloves are designed to provide maximum protection while still being is economically affordable.
Type Powder-free and non-sterile Primary Materials Acrylonitrile-butadiene Powder No powder lubricant added Color Blue (PMS 285 U) Design and Feature Ambidextrous, textured surface at fingers and beaded cuff Packing 2 gloves per pouch, 50 pouches per dispenser, 6 dispensers per carton Product Conformance
- Medical Device: in compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (CE Class I)
- EN 455-1:2000, EN 455-2:(2009 + A1:2015), EN 455-3 (2015) and EN 455-4 (2009)
- Personal Protective Equipment of Complex Design Category III, in compliance with 89/686/EEC, type tested to EN 420:2003+A1:2009, EN 374-12003, EN 374-3:2003 .N 388:2003, CE 0086
- ASTM D6319
- US FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR)
- IS09001 Quality Management System
- IS013485 Quality Management System
Electrosurgical Handswitching Pencils
Manufactured in the United Kingdom
Model: WME – 2516
- Compatibility with electrosurgical generators.
- Lightweight material and ergonomic design.
- 3 meter cable.
Profeel Powdered Free Surgical Gloves, (Sterile), WRP, Malaysia (Size-7.0) /PAIR
The approach taken in meeting the heath care professionals’ increasingly stringent quality requirement is reflected in the outstanding feature of PROFEEL® Powder Free NR Latex Surgical Gloves.
Being powder free, the gloves provide freedom from powder induced allergies, adhesions and granulomas in addition to eliminate the need to wash or wipe gloves before a surgical procedure. Our proprietary manufacturing process ensures that the gloves contain the lowest level of allowance NR latex protein claim thereby minimizes potential skin allergic reaction related to Type I sensitivities. The gloves are further characterized by low or undetectable level of chemical residue which reduces the risk of irritant or allergic contact dermatitis (Type IV allergic reactions)
Powder Free, Sterile Special
Sterile Surgical Blades – SB
- Carbon Steel made
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Packaged in Individual Aluminium Foil pouch
These surgical blades are produced with superior quality and it’s parameter process are stringently monitored and controlled at each and every stage of production.৳ 440.00